Rue Tiquetonne in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris, presumably in 1914. The street, named after a baker of the 14th century, runs along the former city wall Philip II Augustus. The little streets still hint at the medieval town structure.
As can be seen in the picture on the right, large-scale, colorful posters on the walls of the house were common at the time, which are left blank today.
Image rights:Musée Albert-Kahn/Département des Hauts-de-Seine, Collection Archives de la Planète, n° d’inventaire: A 13 610