Rue Portefoin/rue des Archives

Portefoin Street / rue des Archives

© anonym
FRA near Paris

Fetching images...
nwolpert published on 05/05/2017 7:52 p.m.:

Corner of the streets rue Portefoin (left) and rue des Archives (right) in 1916. At number 2 of rue Portefoin was the entrance to the Saint-Julien chapel, which belonged to the Hôpital des Enfants-Rouges.
The name of the rue Portefoin, founded in the 13th century, dates back to the Middle Ages; the name of the rue des Archives has its name from the National Archives located here.


    No tags available.
Show more



Nearby before-and-after pictures

Fetching images...