L A Paul Dodge Garage, Belfast, Maine

Unknown author
USA near Sherbrooke

Fetching images...
belfastmuseum published on 09/01/2020 3:37 p.m.:

Leroy A Paul built his two-story Dodge dealership and garage at the corner of Church Street and Franklin Street in 1924. It later became the Philip B. Crosby Dodge garage in 1927. And, now owned by the City of Belfast, the building house the Police Department.


    No tags available.
Show more



Nearby before-and-after pictures

Fetching images...