3/5

Hebammenlehranstalt

school for midwives

© Verlag Gustav Müller, Osnabrück
DEU near Osnabrück

Fetching images...
NilsH published on 12/02/2015 10:41 a.m.:
NilsH

Im Winter 1925 zog die "Provinzial-Hebammenlehranstalt", die als eine der modernsten und am besten ausgestatteten Einrichtungen in Preußen galt, in ein neues Gebäude am Lieneschweg/Caprivistraße. Das war zugleich die Geburtsstunde der Städtischen Frauenklinik. 1933 wurde sie zur "Landes-Frauenklinik", gab 1936 die Hebammenschule auf und wurde 1937 in "Städtische Frauenklinik" umbenannt. Heute ist dort zwei Institute der Hochschule Osnabrück untergebracht: das Institut für Musik und das Institut für angewandte Physiotherapie und Osteopathie.

In the winter of 1925, the "Provincial Midwifery Institute", which was considered to be one of the most modern and well-equipped facilities in Prussia, moved to a new building on Lieneschweg / Caprivistraße. This was also the birth of the Municipal Gynecological Clinic. In 1933 she became the "country gynecological clinic", gave up the midwifery school in 1936 and was renamed the "Municipal Gynecological Clinic" in 1937. Today, two institutes of the University of Osnabrück are housed there: the Institute of Music and the Institute of Applied Physiotherapy and Osteopathy.

Tags

    No tags available.
Show more

Visitors

151

Nearby before-and-after pictures


Fetching images...