4/5

Abbot's Palace in Oliwa

Unknown author
POL near Gdańsk
Unknown author

Fetching images...
Bera published on 11/04/2020 9:40 a.m.:
Bera

The Abbots' Palace in Oliwa (Polish: Pałac Opatów w Oliwie) is a rococo palace in Oliwa, a quarter of Gdańsk (Danzig). The first portion of the palace, the "Old Palace" was constructed in the 15th century. Later, in the first half of the sixteen hundreds a "New Palace" was added, which served as the residency of the then abbot of the Cistercians, Jan Grabiński. The final additions to the palace were made between 1754 and 1756, and were funded by another Cistercian abbot, Jacek Rybiński.

Wikipedia

Tags

    No tags available.
Show more

Visitors

18

Nearby before-and-after pictures


Fetching images...