Railway station in Zalesie Śląskie.

Unknown author
POL near Gliwice

Fetching images...
Erin published on 10/06/2020 6:32 a.m.:
Erin

Zalesie Śląskie (Groß Walden). The railway station was established in 1936 by Kolej Rzeszy Niemieckiej Sp. Akc. (Deutsche Reichsbahn - Gesellschaft, DRG), on the railway line connecting Kłodnica and Kluczbork. The reception building of the station was built in a modernist style in 1936. Today unused and forgotten.

Tags

    No tags available.
Show more

Visitors

24

Nearby before-and-after pictures


Fetching images...