The "Fort Saint-Sauveur" is a former fortress in Lille, which was located at the city wall. Here one can see the chapel, built between 1674 and 1707. It is a fine example of classic French architecture. In the 19th century, the fort was partially removed, leaving only the chapel with its surrounding buildings. The vacant space was later used for the town hall.Nowadays the building is used as a recruting center for the marine.