4/5

győr városháza

Unknown author
HUN near Győr
Unknown author

Fetching images...
wannabetracer published on 01/09/2019 11:07 a.m.:
wannabetracer

Győr első ismert városháza a 16. században az Apáca utcában, a Káptalani zenészek háza helyén állt. 1562-ben a Széchenyi tér északkeleti sarkán álló, Rákóczi utca 1. számú épületbe költözött a városháza. 1753–74 között épült ezen földszintes épület helyén a ma is ott álló egyemeletes, lekerekített sarkú díszes épület (ezt emlegetik Győrött régi városházaként). A 19. század második felében többször felmerült, hogy a gyorsan fejlődő és növekedő Győrnek új városházára lenne szüksége. Bisinger József, győri üvegesmester a városra hagyott hagyatékából lehetőség teremtődött egy új városháza építésére. Három lehetséges helyszín merült fel: a Bécsi kapu tér, a Dunakapu tér és a Szent István út. 1893. november 30-án három hónapi beadási idővel országos tervpályázatot írtak ki. A tervpályázatra 16 pályamű érkezett. Az első helyet Alpár Ignác „Hotel de ville”, a második Hübner Jenő „Hic sum”, a harmadikat Hofhauser Antal „Baross Gábor” jeligéjű pályamunkája szerezte meg. Mindhárom pályázó túllépte a megadott 200 000 forint keretet, így Zechmeister Károly polgármester érintkezésbe lépett mindhármukkal módosított terv beadását kérte. Alpár Ignác nem vállalta a megbízást, más elfoglaltsága miatt. Így esett a választás Hübner Jenőre, aki 1894. szeptember 29-én aláírta a megbízási szerződést.

The first known town hall in Győr was in the 16th century on Apáca Street, in the place of the House of the Káptalani Musicians. In 1562 the town hall moved to the building of Rákóczi Street No. 1 on the northeastern corner of Széchenyi Square. Between 1753 and 1974, this one-storey building was built on the ground floor with a one-storey, rounded cornered ornament (it is referred to as the old town hall in Győr). In the second half of the 19th century, it emerged several times that the rapidly developing and growing Győr needed a new town hall. József Bisinger, glass master of Győr, left the legacy of the city to create a new town hall. There are three possible locations: the Vienna Gate Square, the Dunakapu Square and St. Stephen's Way. On November 30, 1893, a nationwide design contest was announced with a three-month submission period. The design contest received 16 entries. The first prize was given to Ignác Alpár “Hotel de ville”, the second to Hübner Jenő “Hic sum”, and the third to Antal Hofhauser “Gábor Baross”. All three applicants went beyond the 200,000 HUF limit, so Károly Zechmeister asked him to submit an amended plan with all three. Ignác Alpár did not undertake the job because of his other occupation. This is how Jenő Hübner, who signed the contract of engagement on September 29, 1894, was chosen.

Tags

    No tags available.
Show more

Visitors

119

Nearby before-and-after pictures


Fetching images...