Rua das Armoreiras

Rua das Armoreiras

© Arquivo Municipal de Lisboa (Machado & Souza. Fl. 1896-1908)
PRT near Lisbon

Fetching images...
nwolpert published on 06/10/2024 7:36 p.m.:
nwolpert

Rua das Armoreiras in 1908 and 2024. The Triumphal Arch ("Arco das Amoreiras") was built between 1746 and 1748. It celebrates the entry of water from the Águas Livres aqueduct into the city and also functions as a triumphal arch at the entrance to the city.

Source old photo:
Lisbon Municipal Archive / Arquivo Municipal de Lisboa
https://arquivomunicipal.lisboa.pt/
Machado & Souza. Fl. 1896-1908
PT/AMLSB/CMLSBAH/PCSP/003/FAN/002873

Tags

Show more

Visitors

3

Nearby before-and-after pictures


Fetching images...