Gasthof Surberg

Gasthof Surberg

Unknown author
DEU near Salzburg
© Paul Reitmaier

Fetching images...
historischer-chiemgau published on 10/12/2020 7:52 p.m.:

Gasthof Surberg um 1900 und ca. 120 Jahre später. Hauptbau mit ornamentalen Fassadenmalereien und Hochlaube, über dem Eingang Kartusche mit Stuckrelief der Hl. Dreifaltigkeit, bezeichnet mit dem Jahr 1728, weit vorkragendes Schopfwalmdach um 1820, Wirtschaftsteil mit doppelter Widerkehr, nach Osten verlängert wohl Mitte 19. Jahrhundert; zugehörig frei stehendes Kellergebäude (ehemaliger Eiskeller) und Backhaus, beide 19. Jahrhundert.

Gasthof Surberg around 1900 and approx. 120 years later. Main building with ornamental facade paintings and high arbor, above the entrance a cartouche with a stucco relief of the Holy Trinity, marked with the year 1728, protruding crooked hipped roof around 1820, economic section with double return, extended to the east probably in the middle of the 19th century; associated free-standing cellar building (former ice cellar) and bakery, both 19th century.


Show more



Nearby before-and-after pictures

Fetching images...