Dalrymple Parish Church as seen some 119 years ago. Catagory B Listed Church in the parish of Dalrymple, on the banks of the river Doon. "Vernacular stone-built, slate-roofed church built in 1850 to replace a building allegedly frequented by Robert Burns. Vestry and session house added 1964. Large west window and one north window, 1900, by acclaimed Scottish stained glass artist Stephen Adams. Organ, also 1900, by Scovell and Lewis of Edinburgh." - Scotland Churches Trust
Well done, thanks for sharing!