5/5

Grands Magasins du Louvre

Grands Magasins du Louvre

© anonym
FRA near Paris

Fetching images...
nwolpert published on 02/28/2016 9:56 p.m. :
nwolpert

The Grands Magasins du Louvre is a Parisian department store which was founded in 1855 and closed in 1974. Originally part of the Grand Hôtel du Louvre, the building was acquired gradually for the department storeby entrepreneurs Alfred Chauchard and Léonce Faré. All kinds of products were offered the customers of the time wanted. In 1978 the building was converted to an antique store ("Louvre des Antiquaires"), but neither that lasted for long: It closed in 2015 and is to be converted into a shopping center for luxury goods until 2020.

Tags

    No tags available.
Show more

Aufrufe

20

Fetching images...