5/5

Rue Portefoin/rue des Archives

Rue Portefoin / rue des Archives

© anonym
FRA near Paris

Fetching images...
nwolpert published on 05/05/2017 7:52 p.m. :
nwolpert

Corner of the streets rue Portefoin (left) and rue des Archives (right) in 1916. At number 2 of rue Portefoin was the entrance to the Saint-Julien chapel, which belonged to the Hôpital des Enfants-Rouges.
The name of the rue Portefoin, founded in the 13th century, dates back to the Middle Ages; the name of the rue des Archives has its name from the National Archives located here.

Tags

    No tags available.
Show more

Aufrufe

24

Fetching images...