View of the Seine river during the 1900 Paris World Fair. The building on the right side of the image was a pavilion dedicated to trade and navigation. Behind it, one can see the "pavillon du Creusot" (the round-shaped building next to the bridge). Le Creusot is a French town famous for its metallurgy, and therefore the pavilion housed many exhibits and artifacts on the topic.
Source: Wikimedia commons